Policy of the Integrated System of QES Management
Broliveira sees Quality, the Environment and Safety as strategic factors for the development of its organisation.
The management undertakes to meet the requirements of the management system and further boost the ongoing improvement in management and environmental performance, health and safety at work (HSW), the safety of transport food goods and the quality of the services it provides, particularly by reviewing and re-aligning previously established goals.
In this context it has become necessary to draw up and maintain a planned management programme with a view to developing international road freight haulage, based on the following principles:
- Talking to and working with customers to ensure satisfaction;
- Keeping a modern fleet, suited to customers’ needs;
- Choosing suppliers to be competitive;
- Promoting the appropriate resources to protect the health and safety of employees and individuals involved in its activities;
- Ensure the hygiene and food safety of the products during transportation;
- Keeping employees motivated, with the appropriate skills;
- Complying with the law applicable to the Company’s business activity, and with other requirements;
- Establishing and periodically reviewing the principles, objectives and targets, taking into account the processes, environmental impacts and relevant occupational risks with a view to ensuring sustainable development and constant improvement;
- Defining working processes and methods to prevent pollution, injuries and other damage to the health of the employees and other individuals;
- Informing all employees, the general public and other stakeholders about this policy.